Why Become a Certified Stick Mobility Practitioner?
- Learn the MOST simple way to increase mobility and body awareness.
- Be able to work with a wide variety of clientele, from post rehab to professional athletes.
- Acquire the knowledge to IMPROVE movement patterns, movement quality, and brain health.
- INCREASE overall strength and full body coordination.
- Make mobility training less complicated and more accessible to anyone in a SAFE, EFFECTIVE, and PRACTICAL way.
- Help spread our revolutionary approach to fitness.
Level 1 Certification Course - 2 Day Course
- Introduction to Stick Mobility principles of leverage, stability, proprioception (feedback and co-ordination), irradiation (recruitment of neighbouring muscles) and isometric strength
- Instruction, demonstration and practice of exercises – joint mobilising, isolated strengthening, fascial mobilisation and combinations of the above
- Introduction to the concept of partner exercises
- Run through of 2 x 1 hour Stick Mobility class examples for those who wish to run Group Exercise sessions
- Practice teaching Stick Mobility exercises to fellow attendees
- $495 without sticks to take home or $325 for undergrad students. OR
- $795 with a bundle of 3 sticks to take home.
Book at the same time as your colleague who you work with at the clinic, studio or gym and save on the course only registration cost.
- If two people register together - you each save 10%
- If three people register together - you each save 15%
- If four people register together - you each save 20%
- Stick Mobility Manual
- PDF copy of the course presentation
- Certificate of completion
- OPTIONAL - Bundle of 3 sticks - if selected at the time of registration
- Australian Chiropractors Association - 12 hours
- Australian Strength & Conditioning Association - 12 RP's
- Exercise & Sports Science Australia - 12 CPD points
- Fitness Australia - for 8 CEC’s.
- Physical Activity Australia - 6 PDP's
The following associations recognise members who attend courses within their scope of practice.
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Podiatry Board of Australia
- Occupational Therapy Australia
- Exercise & Sports Science Australia
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society
- Association of Massage Therapists
- Melbourne – Saturday August 10 and Sunday August 11, Elite Training & Sports Medicine - 169 Rosamond Rd, Maribyrnong
- Sydney – Saturday August 24 and Sunday August 25, Interesting Fitness - 144 Clarence Street, Sydney
- Tweed Coast – Saturday September 14 and Sunday September, Enitor Exercise Physiology - 4/20 Bay Street, Tweed Heads
- Perth – Saturday October 5 and Sunday October 6, The Mind Body Heart Studio - 81 Nanson Street, Wembley
- Adelaide – Saturday November 9 and Sunday November 10, Meridien Hotel -21-39 Melbourne Street, North Adelaide
- Sydney – Saturday November 9 and Sunday November 10, 4/35 Hume Street, Crows Nest
- Brisbane – Saturday November 23 and Sunday November 24, CrossFit Desire - 5 Frederick St, Northgate
If you have any questions in relation to the Level 1 Certification courses, or if you would like to be advised of the details of Level 1 Certification courses when scheduled in your region please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How Do I Sign Up For A Course?
- Visit our store on our site here